The Spiritual Jew, what is that? The religious and spiritual life of a Jew is based on a vast body of written works that include the Tanach (Torah, Nevi-im/Prophets, and Ktuvim), the Mishna, the The Talmud, and the tremendous assemblage of commentary, legend (agadah), halachah (Jewish law), and philosophical compositions.
Mazor Guides foray into the world of Jewish spirit is ambitious. Though relatively modest right now, we plan to bring to our visitors weekly torah portion commentary, stories touching the lives of spiritual Jews and Jewish communities, as well as contributions of Jewish thinkers on a wide array of subjects that pertain to the religious/spiritual Jewish world.
Mazor Guides: Wealth of Information and Resources Copyright 1998-2020 MazorNet, Inc.
- Mazor Guide - The Ultimate Guide to Living Jewish -
- Guide to Jewish Holidays -
- Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah Guide -
- Guide to a Jewish Wedding -
- Guide to Jewish Celebrations -
- Guide to Kosher Living -
- Infertility and Judaism: A Guide -
- The Get (Gett) - the Jewish Divorce: A Guide -
- Zei Gezunt: Jewish Perspective on Health -
- Jewish Genetic Diseases -
- Death and Mourning in Judaism -
Mazor Guides: Wealth of Information and Resources
Copyright 1998-2020 MazorNet, Inc.