The Left, the Jews & Israel
From Ambivalence to Betrayal: The Left, the Jews, and Israel
If you wondered how we Jews spawned groups such as "Jewish Voice for Peace" and "J Street," organizations who are full of hatred for anything Israel and any value that represents true Judaism, whose spokespeople regularly promote Palestinian propaganda while dismissing their Jihadist vows to annihilate the people of Israel, you might find some answers in Robert S. Wistrich book, From Ambivalence to Betrayal: The Left, the Jews, and Israel. Jewish self-hatred and Jewish apologetics date back generations. They promote Sin-at Yisrael, hatred of the people of Israel. These are the people, as tradition teaches us, that brought upon the destruction of the first and second holy temples in Jerusalem..
From Amazon Book
There are fascinating portraits of Marx, Moses Hess, Bernard Lazare, Rosa Luxemburg, Leon Trotsky, and other Jewish intellectuals, alongside analyses of the darker face of socialist and Communist anti-Semitism. The closing section eloquently exposes the degeneration of leftist anti-Zionist critiques into a novel form of “anti-racist” racism.
• Join the Book Club
Mazor Guides: Wealth of Information and Resources Copyright 1998-2020 MazorNet, Inc.
- Mazor Guide - The Ultimate Guide to Living Jewish -
- Guide to Jewish Holidays -
- Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah Guide -
- Guide to a Jewish Wedding -
- Guide to Jewish Celebrations -
- Guide to Kosher Living -
- Infertility and Judaism: A Guide -
- The Get (Gett) - the Jewish Divorce: A Guide -
- Zei Gezunt: Jewish Perspective on Health -
- Jewish Genetic Diseases -
- Death and Mourning in Judaism -
Mazor Guides: Wealth of Information and Resources
Copyright 1998-2020 MazorNet, Inc.